[fvc-wat-disc] Farmer's Market booth staff needed for Saturday

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Sep 13 19:02:01 EDT 2007

 	Unfortunately, Josh won't be able to make his shift at the St.
Jacob's weekend market this Saturday. I would step in to take over, but I
have this 10:30am meeting at the CUPW. Could somebody help out with the
shift on Saturday? You would not need to volunteer for the entire eight
hours -- even taking 10am-12pm or 11am-1pm could help ease the load and
give Derek a (much needed) break.

 	If it helps, Derek is highly competent (we call him "Wilf Jr"), so
you do not need to be very experienced to volunteer. He will show you what
you need to know in order to give good explanations.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca for future correspondence)