[fvc-wat-disc] Canvassing - literature pick-up/drop off

Joshua Smyth smyth.josh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:21:53 EDT 2007

Hey all
   For anyone going out canvassing, a fellow student of mine (Bryn)
will be opening up his porch to use as a pick-up point for literature
- there will be a box out there by tomorrow evening with brochures to
grab if you don't have your own or can't get a hold of someone who
has. If you have extras, feel free to drop them there.

The house is at 57 Laurel St. in Waterloo.

We've started to allocate areas for canvassing - is anyone in the
South Kitchener area? Also, if anyone wants to come this Sunday, we'll
be blitzing the Laurelwood area of Waterloo (northwest of
Fischer-Hallman and Columbia) from noon onwards. Give my cell a ring
if you can make it. 519 496 0541

Cheers
Josh Smyth