[fvc-wat-disc] Pro-MMP flyer from Ari

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 20 23:07:45 EDT 2007

Hey folks,

Ari made a flyer but it got stoppered up in the mailing list. Instead
of approving the message I uploaded his attachment here:

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/uploads/Main/WhyMMP_flyer.doc

You can see other drafts and downloads here:

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/index.php/Main/DraftsAndDownloads

- Paul

--
Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm