[fvc-wat-disc] Sunday Canvassing - Laurelwood Blitz

Joshua Smyth smyth.josh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 10:45:13 EDT 2007

Hey all!
   Tomorrow we're going to be blitzing the Laurelwood neighbourhood
(Northwest of Fischer-Hallman and Columbia), trying to knock as many
doors as we can. Here's the game plan:

Meet at 11:30 at the Williams at University Plaza (next to U of W)

We'll catch the #13 Bus at 11:45, and get off in the centre of the
neighbourhood, go over our spiels, spread out, and get knocking. If
you have any brochures, bring them, I'll have a bunch with me of
course.

Depending on how long we go, I think a bite to eat afterwords might be
a great thing too. If you're coming, just show up at Williams or give
me a bell at 519-496-0541.

Peace
Josh Smyth