[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: how can I help?

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:44:51 EDT 2007

Hey all,

This is an email from someone who can donate two afternoons to the campaign.
Any ideas on how she might best spend those afternoons?

Maybe a literature drop? Or perhaps if we had a phone bank, that would be a
good way? Or maybe we could compile a list of places to put lawn signs and
ask her to go put a bunch of them up?

Let me know; I'll get back to her now to let her know that we're thinking of
ways she can help.

Derek