[fvc-wat-disc] Record article today (letters neded!)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 8 14:15:59 EDT 2007

--- Alida and George <burrettga at golden.net> wrote:

> Phil Jalsevac is a life member of the PC party , and probably
> straight
> Conservative nationally (unless he has done the Damascus trip
> recently)

Like Brian, I suspect that Jalsevac did not understand the system
fully, and do not suspect malice on his part. But a lot of other
people may well make the same error that he did, which is why I
recommend writing corrections to the paper.

Furthermore, his political leanings (and those of any other
journalist) are irrelevant to whether he gets the facts straight,
especially given that the referendum has supporters and detractors
from every political party.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 11, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)