[fvc-wat-disc] Unsubscribing (was: FVC Wiki Updates)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 20 23:14:08 EDT 2007

--- kyle barnes <kyle_barnes420 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Take me off your mailing list, or I will take legal action

If anybody else is thinking of calling their lawyer, let me head you
off at the pass: if you want off the mailing list and you can't/won't
use the web interface then contact me and I will get you off.
Alternatively I can put you in digest mode.

It would be nice if you could refrain from hostility or threats, but
as I'm an unpaid volunteer I guess you can feel free to send me as
much abuse as you want.

Don't expect this list to get less busy. If you want a less-busy list
get off this one and stay on the fvc-wat-announce list, which gets a
single post per week.

Also, I disabled the much hated "FVC Wiki Updates" a few days ago, in
case anybody cares.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)