[fvc-wat-disc] More all candidates' meetings

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 21 14:16:39 EDT 2007

--- Adam Glauser <adamglauser at wlualumni.ca> wrote:

> On Thursday 20 September 2007 23:09:26 Angela Yenssen wrote:
> > We really need to have a presence at as many all candidates'
> meetings as
> > possible.  [...] I can handle the meeting on Sept. 24th but we
> need another
> > volunteer for the Sept. 25th meeting.
>
> Is it pretty similar to staffing the Farmers' Market booth?  If so,
> then I
> could be at the Sept. 25th meeting.

It's easier than staffing a booth unless we have to speak. If we have
to speak then it requires a bit of public speaking. I say you get
some literature and do it.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)