[fvc-wat-disc] New Angus-Reid poll

marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca
Fri Sep 21 14:48:09 EDT 2007

Hello Gang,
Wow, this forum is getting a lot of action. Just to let you know, when you get
your voting card in the mail, you will find another blue pamphlet like the last
one that came in the mail. Also as I was coming home from work today I heard on
570 news the afternoon talk show host talking to David Dock..(don't know how to
spell his name) about the leaders debate that was on last night. The talk show
host, I think his name is Gary Doyle is a strong supporter of changing the system
and said he looks for every opportunity to talk about it. So, if you want you can
contact this station and ask to be on his show, I would do it but I work days and
I choked at the University of Waterloo panel meeting. There is a phone number
that I gave you all at the planning meeting, 519-570-1400 that you can call to
give show suggestions or to just rage about a topic you would like this station
to do a show on.
Maria Soeda

On Fri Sep 14 10:24 , 'Kevin Smith' <kevedsmith at gmail.com> sent: