[fvc-wat-disc] Minutes from Sept. 22

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Sat Sep 22 22:54:31 EDT 2007

> 5. Farmer's Market
>    - spots pretty much filled -- just need two short shifts next
> Saturday and Sunday
>    - Shannon can help Marcia early on Saturday
>    - Brian may be able to help on Sunday (will contact Kevin)

I could probably do some time next Sunday as well.  Today seemed to go very
well.  More people have heard about the referendum now, presumably because of
the increased media coverage.  Maxine and I had some very postive responses,
and many people who were really glad to have a chance to clear up their
understanding of MMP.