[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Lawn sign

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Sun Sep 23 21:24:16 EDT 2007

I think we should direct people to the literature depot at 57 Laurel Street
where the signs are located as this system is most efficient for us.
However, those of us who own a vehicle should be prepared to share the duty
of dropping off signs to people who do not have transportation to Laurel
Street depending on the timing of the request and the availability of the
team members with cars.

  _____