[fvc-wat-disc] Minutes from Sept. 22

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Mon Sep 24 08:57:23 EDT 2007

On 9/23/07, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> --- Kevin Smith <kevedsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 4. Literature inventory and requirements
> >    a) brochures - 2000 of blue brochures on order; people's
> > surpluses
> > will be shifted where needed; OCA white brochures are pretty much
> > gone.
> >    b) display boards - Josh needs the one Donna has back for the
> > concourse next week
>
> How are we doing with the black booklets? Did we pick up the 75 from
> Scott? Last I heard we had about 5 boxes between us, and they are
> proving rather popular.

I was surprised to see how popular they were at the market on Saturday.  I
think that 4 or 5 of them were taken, but I think there should be enough at
the market for the rest of the times we'll be there.  I suspect that we will
run out of OCA pamphlets for the last week of the Farmers' Market.  They are
a really good tool for explaining the new system - if we can't get more of
those for the market, perhaps we could duplicate the mock-up ballet for
explanation purposes?