[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: how can I help?

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:31:37 EDT 2007

If she is a member of CUPE perhaps she can get us access to a phone bank. We
can get a phone list  from one of the parties  and  start calling around. We
can hit more homes this way and we don't have to travel too far.

Other than that I would say that the door to door canvassing is where we
need the most man power there.

bryn