[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: how can I help?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 25 00:49:02 EDT 2007

--- Angela Yenssen <ayenssen at rogers.com> wrote:

> I agree with the opinions expressed previously that canvassing is
> the activity we most need this new volunteer to complete.  I agree
that
> she is not likely to find a lot of people home during the day, so
she
> should go to the malls and try to talk to as many people as
possible.

Since canvassing is pretty intimidating and she will not be familiar
with the script, I think that Jacob should be the one to phone her
and arrange some times when they can hit the malls together.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)