[fvc-wat-disc] Local multimedia

marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca
Tue Sep 25 14:59:20 EDT 2007

Hello,
Today on 570 news radio, Steve Withers was on with Jeff Allan, talking about the
Referendum did any body hear it? I would love Steve to give us some feed back on
the type of calls he got from the public.
Also could anyone tell me if the University of Laurier is still on for the 3rd of
Oct. and if so what time, I have someone else, from a church group trying to book
me for this date also.
Thanks,
Marcia Soeda

On Sun Sep 23 17:09 , Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> sent: