[fvc-wat-disc] Local multimedia

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 25 15:19:39 EDT 2007

--- marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca wrote:

> Also could anyone tell me if the University of Laurier is still on
> for the 3rd of Oct. and if so what time, I have someone else, from
a church group
> trying to book me for this date also.

My understanding is that Oct 3 is going to consist of an
all-candidates meeting followed by another debate (again between
Woolstencroft and Tanguay). The all-candidates meeting is from 12-1pm
and the referendum portion is from 1-2pm. I don't know whether their
current plan is to

I am sure the Laurier folks will correct this if I am wrong.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)