[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: 605 Laurelwood Retirement Home

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Tue Sep 25 17:16:25 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Alan Cairns (one of the truly great Canadian political scientists and
author of one of the most devastating critiques of first-past-the-post,
published in 1968 [!]) lives at Laurelwood Village and he's arranged a
panel on the referendum for next week (Oct. 2). Peter Woolstencroft and
I will be taking our tag-team act there. I was asked to bring along
literature, so if anyone has 100-150 of either the OCA or FVC brochures,
I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Cheers,
Brian

P.S.: Alan estimated turn-out for next week's panel at 150-200, so
it'll be a big crowd.

>>> derek.kraan at gmail.com 25/09/2007 2:32 pm >>>
Hi all,

Judy has suggested we offer to do information sessions at retirement
homes.
Perhaps this is something that we should be doing actively (rather
than
waiting for them to discover us). Does someone who speaks to groups
want to
take this on?

Derek