[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: 605 Laurelwood Retirement Home

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Tue Sep 25 20:10:03 EDT 2007

I think this suggestion is terrific but I don't personally have time to call
homes and drum up the engagements.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to make
presentations either since these places will want presentations to occur
during the day when I am working.  It is a great suggestion for anyone who
has time to take on the project.

  _____