[fvc-wat-disc] All-candidates debate mishap

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 27 23:05:36 EDT 2007

--- Bryn Ossington <bryn.ossington at gmail.com> wrote:

> who was it that made and enforced these rules?

It was the debate organizer. I think she was making an excuse because
we did not beg to be included at the table (just to get refused
anyways because our opposition doesn't work as hard as we do to
spread the word). But that is not what she told me, and it does not
make any sense in an all-candidates context.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)