[fvc-wat-disc] Sign delivery and St. Agatha meeting

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 28 13:06:02 EDT 2007

--- Adam Glauser <adamglauser at wlualumni.ca> wrote:

> Paul and I found out last night that The Record is not allowing
> anyone to distribute OCA literature at the debates sponsored by The
Record.
> They even confiscated some from Judy Greenwood-Speers' literature
table!

Given that I chewed them out yesterday over their decision, it may be
worth asking them whether we can get a table. Otherwise we can inform
them that we will be distributing literature one way or the other.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)