[fvc-wat-disc] $1500 donation from CAW Local 1106

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 04:04:25 EDT 2007

I think signs work good but are limited. Our biggest struggle here is a lack
of education of all voters. A simple suggestion of "Vote for MMP" doesn't
explain to anyone why its good or why they should. If you have seen some of
the e-mails that are flying around (and they are all across the province and
confusing a lot of people)  you will know that we need to get out some info
about why MMP is the right choice. I think we need to give Record ads more
thought instead of spending time on signs.
If we invest that money in signs I don't foresee them getting up before the
10th. Not because we lack the volunteers to get them up but because we don't
have that many lawns to put them on.

A simple ad with brief explanations and simple buzzwords regard the
awesomeness of MMP I think would give us more bang for our buck.

Bryn