[fvc-wat-disc] State of democracy in Kitchener (not good)

Donna Reid donna-reid at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 29 11:29:42 EDT 2007

Hi,
I ran into Doug Craig (mayor of Cambridge) at the market this morning as I
was handing out flyers and he said that council is within its rights to
disallow someone into chambers unless there is a person for the other side
present also. It went to court and that was the verdict. So, I guess we must
accept this sad state of affairs.
Donna