[fvc-wat-disc] Re: Farmers Market

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Sat Sep 29 19:02:06 EDT 2007

I'll bring a box of the booklets with me tomorrow. Maybe two - that'll
exhaust my supply.
Brian

>>> <marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca> 9/29/2007 2:42:16 PM >>>
Hello,
Today I worked the farmers market, things are beginning to change. Less
people
interested in talking I felt anyways. A lot of people said they have
voted
already. Many people said they know about it already also. I don't know
if this
information is good or bad. Also we need a new supply of black books
because they
will probably be all gone by Sunday if they last that long. Sunday is
always the
better day at the market, more people.
Marcia

On Fri Sep 14 10:24 , 'Kevin Smith' <kevedsmith at gmail.com> sent: