[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Tribute to Woodstock - Fair VoteVolunteers Needed!

Alida and George burrettga at golden.net
Mon Aug 23 08:52:11 EDT 2010

If the turnout was not huge, this sort of  charade could explain it:

Stephen Fletcher with local Conservative MPs and a numbr of professors
appear at a "roundtable on democratic reform."

Do you understand what a joke that had to have been ...as perceived by a
Canadian audience watching an ever more controlled, unresponsive,
unrepresentative government in action over the summer.

If the "conservatives of course oppose proportional representation,"  why in
the devil do you lead off an invitation to discuss that very subject with an
account of their staged event?

Get real please.

George