[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Happy New Year Fair Vote Supporters

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri Jan 8 14:49:25 EST 2010

Interesting point, Kevin. I think interest in the issue of proroguing parliament
is happening right now - by the time we got something like a speaker organized
trying to tap into that momentum the parliament might be back to work and the
issue might have lost interest and coverage... Wish I was super resourceful to
pull something together right now! I think just attending the Democracy rally
and handing out some flyers with our local sites Bob has made might get our
message out to new people.

Thanks for the response and discussion!

Anita

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fair-Vote-Canada-Waterloo-Region-Chapter/272005040345