[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Fall Events - Input Requested

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri Jul 23 20:24:19 EDT 2010

Thanks, Bob! Yes, I figured that. Either they thought the email was only going
to one person, or they forgot to mention there were only two spots for us on a
first come, first serve basis. It's too bad more of us couldn't go (I guess,
depending on your perspective - I'd rather be handing out flyers to average
people any day!), but I know Fair Vote will be well represented by Angela and
Donna.

Anita