[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Club at UW

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Jul 31 22:53:18 EDT 2011

I don't know about that -- I rather appreciate Anita letting us all know
that anyone can join the UofW Fair Vote Club.  It's exactly the sort of
information that's useful for a discussion list.

Of course, there's also an announcements-only list for those people who
prefer not to join in the discussion...

FVC-WAT Discussion list (un)subscribe:
FVC-WAT Announcement list (un)subscribe:

If you have trouble with those links just let me know
(bjonkman at sobac.com) and I can transfer you from one list to the other
or unsubscribe you altogether.

--Bob
FVC-WAT Mailing List Administrator