[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: Event Topic Survey - Help Appreciated!

Darlene Jacques doctorj9 at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 1 16:35:41 EDT 2011

Rank from one 1 - meaning “most interested” - to 8 meaning “least interested”.

Transparent governance: __1_
Senate reform: _6___
Seat Distribution: _3___
Per Vote Subsidy: __4__
Corporate Donations (campaign finance reform): 7___
Voting Age: 8____
Mandatory Voting: __5__
Voter Turnout: __2_

Other topics of interest? ____________________

From: lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
To: fvc-wat-announce at listserv.thinkers.org
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:57:46 -0400
CC: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org
Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] Fw: Event Topic Survey - Help Appreciated!

Quick reminder that I am counting the ballots tomorrow - send me your responses if you have topic preferences for our next event! Remember, if you have a topic that is not on the list, you can add it under "other".

Thanks!

Anita