[fvc-wat-disc] Occupy Waterloo Region demonstration this Saturday!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Oct 26 20:45:59 EDT 2011

Sorry, I won't be able to go.  But other Fair Vote supporters may want
to hand out flyers and discuss a more representative voting system,
which is a crucial first step to making change.  There's been some
discussion on the national Fair Vote Canada mailing list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairVoteCanada/ and maybe we can keep the
discussion going here.

--Bob.