[fvc-wat-disc] Elections Ontario does simulation of three differentvoting systems

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:01:52 EDT 2011

Sorry, don't know why I thought it was Elections Ontario doing it, other
than the picture
that came with the story.

Is it possible to get an online survey methodology that would more
accurately simulate
election polling?  That could be powerful.

It would also be interesting to measure how likely people are to actually
vote under
each system.

Kevin.