[fvc-wat-disc] Event Topic Survey - Help Appreciated!

tibouchina at primus.ca tibouchina at primus.ca
Sat Oct 29 18:05:14 EDT 2011

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:23:32 -0400
To: fvc-wat-announce at listserv.thinkers.org,
fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org
Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] Event Topic Survey - Help Appreciated!

 Hello Fair Vote Canada Waterloo supporters!
Over the past couple of years, we have been partnering with Canadians
Advocating Political Participation
(CAPP) to host our "Participate!" series, consisting of
speakers/panels/debates followed by discussion on
topics related to democracy.

Our next event, in late November, will be a "People's Summit on Democracy".
This will be a discussion
event, consisting of small group discussions on different topics. At our
last planning meeting, we
brainstormed topics, and would appreciate if you (as the potential
attendees!) would rank these choices
to help us determine the topics you are most interested in.

The ballots will be counted using Single Transferable Vote (a proportional
system) on Wednesday
November 3.

Thank you for your input, and hope to see many of you soon!

Anita

Forward your survey responses to: lanickerson at b2b2c.ca

Rank from one 1 - meaning "most interested" - to 8 meaning "least
interested".

Transparent governance: __1_

Senate reform: __3__

Seat Distribution: __8__

Per Vote Subsidy: _6___

Corporate Donations (campaign finance reform): __4_

Voting Age: __7_

Mandatory Voting: __2_

Voter Turnout: __5_

Other topics of interest? ____________________