[fvc-wat-disc] letter to editor

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Wed Feb 1 20:50:42 EST 2012

Awesome letter, Richard!! Thank you for sharing it.

You're allowed to write one letter every two months - maybe that limit only counts for the ones that go in their paper version. What I usually do is try to tie the call for PR (our broken record message that we can't repeat often enough) to something in the recent news or an opinion column in the paper - may make them more likely to print it. Never any lack of topics to tag the need for PR on to, since pretty much everything the government is doing the majority can't stand, and would very likely not be happening if we had equal and effective votes.

Anita