[fvc-wat-disc] letter to editor

Richard Fairman richard.fairman at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:41:33 EST 2012

Thanks for the comments and advice Anita and Les.  I just have such a problem with the let's-pretend-that-what-we-have-here-is-democracy posturing of the defenders of the status quo that when truth blazes down upon the ignorance, I naively expect a consensus to develop and a take-to-the-streets movement such as the counter-culture/occupy to ensue.  But wow, it somehow still amazes me that true democracy is not what the powers-that-be want, though they like to use it as a buzz-word.  I suspect that the system is already too democratic for their tastes, many coming from the dictatorial infrastructure of big business and all.Rick