[fvc-wat-disc] letter to editor

Richard Fairman richard.fairman at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:25:16 EST 2012

Right and so here we go.  The media, instead of discussing whether or not we have true democracy, or is continuous economic/demographic growth truly sustainable on a finite planet, they ask "Will we miss twinkies once they're gone?" or "Which star has the worst fashion-sense?" etc. etc. etc."  Bread and circuses, that's what it takes!  The name of the game is distraction.  I'm glad to know everyone on this discussion group.  This is where I belong.  Thanks everyone.Rick