[fvc-wat-disc] Record Columnists

Cathy MacLellan cathymaclellan at rogers.com
Mon Feb 13 10:51:38 EST 2012

Hi Anita: Can't help you out with a "more progressive" Record reporter - progressive and reporter rarely go together I'm afraid.
Also, on the "coalition candidate" side of things, the Greens have not yet adopted a formal policy on it but I'm sure this will happen when we have our convention this summer. Until then individual candidates may or may not declare their thoughts about it. I have stated on twitter anyway, when asked directly, that I am open minded and need more details on how the process would work. Hope all is well. Cheers, Cathy

Cathy MacLellan, B.Sc.
@KWCathy
519-591-9707

www.soplaaris.squarespace.com