[fvc-wat-disc] Chapter Handbook

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Wed Jan 11 22:21:43 EST 2012

Hi everyone. I'm doing up a chapter handbook to help people who want to start up new chapters of Fair Vote Canada. Often there's one person in a city somewhere who would like to start a chapter but doesn't know how to get it started, or what the chapter would actually do to stay alive once it's formed. The handbook will include things like starting your group (election, by-laws),  and more importantly, the experience of other chapters including activities (tables, presentations, events, letter writing) etc.

 I'm wondering if any of you belong to an organization that has a copy (not just online) of a well organized chapter handbook I could use as a model when I put my content together.

Thanks!

Anita