[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] FVC @ the Multicultural Festival

Shannon Adshade sadshade at lutherwood.ca
Sun Jun 24 09:24:06 EDT 2012

I believe I signed up to staff our Multicultural Festival table from 2:00 - 4:00 pm but due to a "surprise" late family BBQ to celebrate my birthday I can't make it until around 5:30 - 6:00 pm. I will be at our booth from 6:00 pm until closing. I hope this does not create a problem!!

Thanks,

Shannon Adshade, B.A., B. Ed, O.C.T.
Teacher Parklands Classroom & Rotary Physical Education,  W.R.D.S.B.
519-884-1470, ext. 1146

285 Benjamin Road,
Waterloo, ON, N2J 3Z4
Fax: 519-886-8479