[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Afro Festival

edit pesti editpesti at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:33:32 EDT 2012

I can be there around 4pm to the endEdit Pesti

Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 09:24:18 -0400
From: world at golden.net
To: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org
Subject: Re: [fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Afro Festival

    I should be able to do a couple of hours.

    Matt Foster

    On 16/06/2012 8:36 AM, Sharon
      Sommerville wrote:

    Hello Everyone,

      We have received an invitation to participate in Afro Festival on
      July 14 in Waterloo Park.  It is a great event, with lots of
      music, food and 8,000 visitors. It would be really helpful for us
      to be there but this year it is on the same day as the Non
      Violence Festival which we are already committed to attending.

      Would anyone be able to attend the Afro Festival for us?  The
      event goes from noon to 8pm so we need a couple of folks, we have
      lots of materials and can set up another table but we need some
      volunteers to be there.  The festivals are a lot of fun and mainly
      we are taking about the basic concept of PR.  Any takers?

      Cheers,

      Matt Foster -
      stop stop stop "Society Thrives On Participation"
      see - http://stopstopstop.org