[fvc-wat-disc] Facebook page

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Thu Mar 15 21:44:27 EDT 2012

Hi everyone.

I want somebody to take over the Fair Vote Waterloo facebook page. I do several facebook pages but have no motivation to do the Fair Vote Waterloo Facebook page simply because I don't think anybody reads it when I do post stuff.

Is there anybody out there who could really commit to keeping it up and would enjoy doing this service for Fair Vote Canada Waterloo? You don't need to commit for life - even take it on for a few months.

Basically all you need to do is post local our events, and repost things of interest that are on Fair Vote Canada's national page. You can also post local articles related to electoral reform when there are any (even a good letter to the editor on the subject) or just a comment to start a discussion around electoral reform. If you actually get anybody to discuss anything on that page we will have to hire you (for free) permanently ;)

Keep in mind that while you can post stuff about the Harper government if you can relate it to electoral reform (the robocalls were a good connection, because if we didn't have First Past the Post, a few thousand votes couldn't swing the election so dramatically), you can't just Harper-bash, or our page becomes a generic page for that purpose and there's already lots of those on facebook.

A volunteer out there would be most appreciated!!

Anita