[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] FVC Pub Night Tomorrow @ The Duke of Wellington

Mary Jackes mkj1 at rogers.com
Tue Apr 2 08:43:08 EDT 2013

Sharon - I'm really sorry but I don't think we are going to make it
tonight.  We just got back from being at a conference in Europe. The
weather was appalling and David came down with a horrible bug. He had a
real coffin cough and I got a bit worried about getting him back to
Waterloo.  However, he managed to see a doctor yesterday and he will
survive.  But I know (unfortunately) that he had a very disturbed night
last night - still a lot of coughing and no voice beyond a croak.  You
don't want him there.

Say hi to eveyone for us.

Mary