[fvc-wat-disc] Fair Vote Liberal leadership writeathon

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Tue Feb 5 23:13:28 EST 2013

We are up to 695 letters sent so far, and hopefully lots of Fair Vote supporters signed up to vote! Can you help us reach 700? Take a moment to send a message to the Liberal leadership candidates telling them we are tired of wasted ballots, we want a voting system that empowers us, and the representatives and values we voted for.

www.fairvotetakeaction.org

The only Liberal leadership candidate in favour of proportional representation is Joyce Murray (joycemurray.ca). You can read her platform on electoral reform here:

http://joycemurray.ca/policy/102-policy

For those of you interested in seeing the parties cooperate, Joyce's new Youtube video on cooperation is excellent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GJxiWrCWL6A

Anita