[fvc-wat-disc] Cooperate for Canada re-launches!

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:14:20 EST 2013

Cooperate for Canada on electoral reform (emphasis mine):

And, more than anything, we need to fix our broken electoral system. We
believe that we need a national conversation to determine the exact nature
of the electoral system that would best fit the needs of Canadians. *The
goal of this new system would be to ensure that the number of seats a party
earns in an election closely reflect the number of Canadians who cast
ballots for them.*