[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: [FVCchapters] Toronto Chapter Update Feb 15_16

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Mon Feb 18 22:18:25 EST 2013

The outcome of the internal referendum and the new COI policy is that FVC activists in Toronto are finally free to actively promote PR in Toronto! Check out the links to their new materials for Toronto they were using this weekend. We need to get this creative in Waterloo (free chocolate Easter eggs, anyone? I'll dress up like an Easter Egg if anyone has a costume ;).

Thanks, Laurel, for helping, too.

Anita