[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Robocall Article Response Request

Mary Jackes mkj1 at rogers.com
Fri Jan 18 10:11:33 EST 2013

What David didn't say at the meeting was that our neighbour also
received a call, after having voted.  So that was potentially 5 voters
in two houses who could have been misled.  We asked our neighbour if she
would report it, but she just didn't think about it, didn't know who to
call etc.  I was really curious though, so I googled right after we got
the phone call and found that even before the polls closed, there were
numerous reports of false polling information in this general area.

Mary.