[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Our petition was presented to the House of Commons

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 18:27:57 EDT 2013

He didn't even say what the petition was for! Maybe the words "proportional
representation" get stuck in his throat. Right on the heels of the petition
against genetically modified alphalfa, which he did tell the House what it
was for. (I understand they had a protest outside of Braid's office).

But thank you, sincerely, to Mr. Braid for presenting it. And thank
you *especially
*to Sharon and David for organizing the visit to Braid's office, and for
the many hours of work collecting signatures at summer festivals.

Anita