[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Our petition was presented to the House of Commons

Shannon Adshade sadshade at lutherwood.ca
Wed May 29 06:50:08 EDT 2013

Thanks Sharon,

I can drop off the cheque to you!! I know I 've been to your house after the Multicultural festival last summer but what is your address again? Thanks for volunteering to write the thank you letter to ETFO. I would write it but it is better coming from someone else on our executive. The address is The Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario - Waterloo Region  610 Wabanaki Drive Kitchener, Ontario N2C  2K4  Tel # 519-896-7172  Fax# 519-896-7082. Sharon, if you prefer I could pick up and drop off the letter or e- mail it to me and I'll drop it off.

Thanks,

Shannon Adshade, B.A., B. Ed, O.C.T.
Teacher Parklands Classroom & Rotary Physical Education,  W.R.D.S.B.
519-884-1470, ext. 1146

285 Benjamin Road,
Waterloo, ON, N2J 3Z4
Fax: 519-886-8479