[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Meeting tonight at Misty Mountain Coffee Cafe

Mary Jackes mkj1 at rogers.com
Wed Oct 16 10:04:24 EDT 2013

oh Sharon - here we are just back. /But/ tonight someone who is arriving
to take part in the conference at Laurier - staying with us.  Can't walk
out on her.

I am sorry.

Then we have to do an Amnesty table for the conference
http://www.peacejusticestudies.org/conference/
and also go (taking her) to the War Requiem.  So busy week.

Sorry to have missed out on so much.  I hope everything is going well.

Mary.