[fvc-wat-disc] [FVCchapters] Banners and literature

Shannon Adshade sadshade at lutherwood.ca
Mon May 12 07:45:16 EDT 2014

Hi Anita,
I am part of the Executive of the Cambridge NDP RA and part of the Elections Preparations Committee & Candidate Designate ( Head Scrutineer) so I hoping to hang up a Fair Vote Canada Banner in our campaign office.

Thanks,

Shannon Adshade, B.A., B. Ed, O.C.T.
Teacher Parklands Classroom & Rotary Physical Education,  W.R.D.S.B.
519-884-1470, ext. 1146

285 Benjamin Road,
Waterloo, ON, N2J 3Z4
Fax: 519-886-8479