[fvc-wat-disc] FW: Where do they stand on PR? Consider getting involved in local nomination races

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Mar 10 17:25:33 EDT 2015

Hi Bobbi: Yes, Cambridge is part of Waterloo Region, and so should be
included in this.

You can email statements by candidates to me, and I'll put them on the
Web site.  I'll have the existing statements online, hopefully by the
weekend.

- --Bob Jonkman
FairvoteWRC Webmaster

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com>          Phone: +1-519-669-0388