[fvc-wat-disc] Tuesday's Presentation and Discussion on PR

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Nov 24 15:41:35 EST 2015

For those who are planning to have dinner, keep in mind that the Egg
Roll King Restaurant is a small place, with a two-wok kitchen. The
food comes out sequentially, and not necessarily in the order in which
it was ordered.  But it's worth the wait!

Laurel and I will be there at 6:00pm to get dinner. We'll have a pot
of green tea on the go for anyone who wants to join us. See you all
tonight!

- --Bob.